Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We will be moving!

We have found a permanent home! and we are excited!

Oh, wait, maybe we should clarify! We are moving to our own domain name!

in the next few weeks I will be working hard on switching from Blogger to Wordpress and to...

**drum roll please!**

http://www.chunkymonkeybumz.com/

It's not there yet, and I will still be here, and hopefully if everything goes well you wont have to change anything.

Here's a sneak peek of our new header! Tell us what you think!


We are official! It feels good, now its just a bunch of work to get swapped, and hopefully your experience on my blog will be an easier one.

1 comments:

Andrea G. said...

Aww I think the new header is cute! Once you get moved over, can you let me know how you did it? I'm thinking about moving my blog to its own domain as well but I'm not even sure where to get started.

a_stro at yahoo dot com