Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Seeking Sponsorship for Bloggy Conference 2011

The Bloggy Conference 2011 is at the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason, Ohio Starting on July 13, 2011 and running until July 15th, 2011.

Here is the Conference Info!

The event Ticket is $126 if purchased before April 30th, and then jumps to $176 until May 30th.

The total I need to raise is $1260.00 That includes 2 nights at the hotel, roundtrip flight, and entrance into the conference.

I am Seeking sponsorship in any amount. I can offer handing out your business cards at the conference, wearing your logo/business name on my shirt, blogging about you, tweeting about you during the conference, premium ad space on my blog. I am willing to do reviews/giveaways, raffles, writing for you ect.

I am really trying to attend this conference this year, and need your help!

Please email me at theboysmamareviews@hotmail.com and I can give you more info and we can talk about what you would like. I will update here when I start getting sponsors.

Any amount helps from $5-$1260. Please contact me to discuss details!

Thank you!!

Sabreena

0 comments: