Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Working out of the Home...Day 1

Well today is basically my first day working away from home. I already miss being the SAHM. :-(
I have a few applications into some nursing homes for 11-7 shift, because I am up all night anyways. But I think I am addicted to blogging because I am "mobile blogging" right now at 6:57pm lol

I was syked when the pizza place I worked for before Matthew was born, called today and asked me if I could come in to work. My first thought was, boys christmas presents, now my thought is, I want to be home snuggling with my lil monster...:(

I'll actually have a somewhat useful instead of the whiny and I miss being home post when I get home tonight...

0 comments: