Monday, June 27, 2011
To Enter our giveaways, or to read my posts please come over to the new Blog. My Google Friend Connect has been moved over to it as well.
See ya there!
Sunday, June 26, 2011
1. You need to have 4 arms. This would give you the ability to hold on to children while completing your tasks, thus completing everything in a timely fashion J
2. A taxi. A taxi would save time, it could pick up and drop off the kids at different times and save you from having to run all over town.
3. A personal assistant. This would help with organizing your tasks so you can get them done on time and perfect.
4. A time travel machine. This would give you the ability to see into the future, so you can plan more accordingly.
5. The ability to be in 5 places at once . This is extremely important.
6. Magical toys that clean themselves up, dinner that makes itself, and laundry that washes itself. These are extremely important too.
7. A husband who can do everything for themselves
8. A car that never breaks down
9. Children that listen.
And last but not least.
10. A money tree that never runs dry J
Obviously, these things are impossible. So, There is really only one tip I can give you.
You need to plan out your day accordingly, the night before bed, is the perfect time to do this. If you plan your day, and give yourself enough time to get your tasks done, than you should have enough time incase anything jumps up and gets into your way.
I know, your probably saying that this is going to be impossible, and that you cannot predict the unpredicted, but in truth my friend you can. I wish I knew yesterday, what I knew now. But your hindsight is 20/20 right?
You can’t always get everything done. We are not superwomen. But we can get enough do everyday to survive. That’s all that matters. At the end of the day, when you’ve completed your tasks, you’ll feel good about yourself, and remember, the laundry can wait until tomorrow, Live for today, and do what you need to, to the best of your ability.
Enjoy your children, and your family. Nothing is THAT important that it can’t wait.
What are your time saving tips? Do you have anythign that helps you through your day. I want to know. Comment here with your tips! You never know, I may feature your tip as a post!
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Starbucks blogging program, for a gift card worth $30. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
We have the chance to review a Blissful Booty Cloth Diaper, Wipes, and wipes water set. This is an amazing Kit. We are in love with it already.
The wipes: are serged around the edges to keep them from fraying.
The wipes Solution: Is an amazing smell, and works really well, and keeps him bum really clean.
The diaper is a nice shade of green. It is very soft PUL on the outside. I have never had a diaper with PUL this soft and it is amazing! The inside is even softer, and doesnt cause irritation like my Bumgenius diapers do. The adjustable snapping takes some time to get the right fit for my son, but once its all set to go there is NO leaks!
This is a pocket diaper, and I was kind of worried about using it night, because Matthew is a
This diaper is absolutely amazing, it even works on my heavy wetter at night time! I didnt even hav eto get up in the middle fo the night to change him! Blissful Booty's Diaper is an extremely soft material, and does not cause irritation by rubbing. This diapers adjustments are PERFECT FOR CHUNKY LEGS!
We absolutely LOVE Blissful Booty's Diaper! We might have to just get more!
Now, The Giveaway...
Blissful Booty has offered one lucky ChunkyMonkeyBumz Reader a BB diaper of their very own!
ALSO DONT FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER FLUFFY GIVEAWAYS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!
MAUDE BABY CLOTH DIAPER
FUZZIBUNZ CHANGING PAD
Please use the rafflecopter form below. I love RaffleCopter!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Oh, wait, maybe we should clarify! We are moving to our own domain name!
in the next few weeks I will be working hard on switching from Blogger to Wordpress and to...
**drum roll please!**
It's not there yet, and I will still be here, and hopefully if everything goes well you wont have to change anything.
Here's a sneak peek of our new header! Tell us what you think!
We are official! It feels good, now its just a bunch of work to get swapped, and hopefully your experience on my blog will be an easier one.
Now, with the warning is out of the way. Enjoy this narration by Sameul L. Jackson. He makes this book even better!
Remember my last post about how brand name isn't always better? Well, here's another one. Baby Formula. Baby formula brand name vs generic is a huge debate right now, and it's been proven that the store brand like Parents Choice is the EXACT same as the Store brand in regards to nutrients, and probiotics, ect. But now, here's another reason to use Parent's Choice!
The folks at parents choice are going to help one student and family make a new chapter in their life. They have just launched the Parent’s Choice Infant Formula Savings Sweepstakes. The sweepstakes was created in partner ship with PBM Products, LLC, a Perrigo Company, will provide one lucky winner with a $10,000 college scholarship in the form of a savings 529 plan.
The sweepstakes was launched on June 15th, 2011 and runs until 11:59PM on August 1st, 2011.
Parents Choice Infant Formula can be purchased at your local Walmart, and is the same quality as the "big names" but at a lesser hit to the wallet. The Parent's choice brand even has the same different types, for instance Soy, and gentle. So pick up a can and try it for your baby, and save yourself some money without sacrificing quality!
Parent’s Choice Infant formula is Walmart’s private brand formula and is available exclusively at Walmart locations nationwide and online at www.walmart.com
Saturday, June 18, 2011
What I can promise to my fans:
1) I promise to Blog at least 2-3 times a day during the conference (or after a seminar) about all that I have learned, and how I will bring that into my blogging.
2) I promise to take LOTS of photos to show everyone the in depth details on the conference
3) I promise to use my new found knowledge to help you all in any way that i can.
4) I promise to tweet you and update via facebook during the contest.
What I can promise to Lovable Labels:
1) I can promise that I will tweet, blog, and facebook update throughout the conference (I own an iPhone)
2) I promise to represent Lovable Labels with the utmost respect, and class.
3) I promise to be professional with all of my actions, and sayings
4) I promise to do all I can to be the perfect Representative
I hope that this will help everyone to vote for me. this would be a great opportunity for me, on more than one level to be able to attend. Please click the link below to vote for me, and leave a comment after you vote. You can vote once daily.
Thank you to all my loyal fans!