Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday, January 14, 2011

ChunkyMonkeyBumz TuTu {+Review+}

ChunkyMonkeyBumz is my new Etsy Store (YAY!), and I make a variety of children's things, and crafting things. I have some scrapbooking layouts, and some reusable wipe, and my favorite, the TuTu's!

My Tutus have an elastic waist, that is either 3/4 in or 1 in thick, with D rings to keep it together. The elastic to to ensure that the tutu is not too tight on your little one, and so it is adjustable so it grows with them! It is also made so the extra elastic can be hidden in the tutu so it's not noticeable. This all makes it better than the one size tutu's. I would have to say that these tutu's are PERFECT for 12 months-8 years.

D Rings and Elastic
The Tulle that these are made with are longer for better twirling, and the colors are coordinated perfectly. I can also make custom tutu's. I love all things for little girls, and hope someday to have a girl of my own.

I have several different "stock" styles that I have, and are ready to be shipped.

Styles:

Rockstar
Ocean
Princess
Go Green- Rainforest


Now, This is my adorable cousin Carly modeling my tutu's! She is in dance, and absolutely Loves these!

She is modeling the Princess Tutu in the First Photo and the Ocean Tutu in the 2nd Photo!



Please look at our Etsy Store: ChunkyMonkeyBumz for Affordable, durable Tutus!


0 comments: