Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Project: Matthew 365

I have started a new project that I am going to do my best, and have my goal be to update it everyday. It is the Matthew Project called Matthew 365.

Please come over and follow Matthew as he grows from a Happy and healthy 1 year old to a Happy and healthy 2 year old! It started yesterday, 1/29/11 on his First Birthday, and will go until his 2nd Birthday. At that point I will decided if we will do it again for a year.

Matthew is a very photogenic baby, and loves the camera. I am hoping that this is going to go great!

Please check us out at MATTHEW 365

I will be making a button shortly :) Please feel free to grab it for your blog or webpage :)

0 comments: