Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Friends time- Mommy break

I love being a mother more than anything in this world. Sometimes though, you need a little sanity break. I am a young mom. 21 years old. I'll be 22 this year. My friend Ashlee celebrated her 21st Birthday on January 18th, and I was unable to attend. So, on Saturday night, this past weekend, we went out for a girls night, just Ashlee, Candace, and myself. This is the first time I have gone out without the family, and with my friends since last summer. It was nice to go out, but I prefer to stay home with my husband and son. My husband was happy to see me have a good time, and he had a great time spending some quality time with the baby.


3 Best Friends

The Birthday Girl! Happy 21st Birthday Ashlee!

Me & Ashlee on our way to bring us all home. Big Thanks to our Designated Driver!

Ashlee & Candace

Ashlee & I again <3


Thanks for stopping by! (I must mention here that I had a DD driver who picked us up, and brought us all back home after. Drinking and Driving is Dumb. If you drink and drive you do not deserve to have a drivers license. It is a very dangerous act that can have some very serious consequences. Think before you act.)

0 comments: