Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- My brothers visit from Pennsylvaina

My brothers Jonathan, 17 and Shane, 12 live in Pennsylvaina, and come up to visit my dad 2-3 times a year. We visited with them, and then I went out with My dad, both my brothers, and my dads girlfriend and her son. We went to Hilltop fun center and played Laser tag, and some games. This was a fun visit except since I work nights I had been up for over 24 hours, and had to drive all the way home after. But it was well worth it. I miss my brothers very much, and hope they will be coming up more this year.




My son is 6 months younger than my dads girlfriends son, and my son is much taller

it was late, but Saturday afternoon we toasted in the enw year with sparkling cider

Jonathan, Jacob, and Shane

My dad Larry, and gf Shallan

my dad and brother Shane

THe only time my brothers have ever played nicely

Shane imatating my dad (so he says)

My dad said SMILE...so I did! (LOL)

Shane after a fundip

Jonathan and Matthew

Jonathan shane and Matthew

Shane & Matthew


If you are reading this, than it is Wednesday! I have already had my surgery, by now and am recovering. I have made this post on Monday January 3rd and post dated it to post. Thank you for reading and looking at my photos!

Happy Wednesday, only 2 more days until Friday!

0 comments: