Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Join me in the 30 Day Photo Challenge!

Mommy's Idea 


Myself and Lesley from Stickey Hands are Hosting a link up for everyone to join us with our 30 day photo Challenge. Please use the link up below to link up. We would love to see yours and please comment below after you have done yours so we can visit and comment. This is just a silly blog hop for fun. The Days are listed below.

February 22nd, 2011
 A PHOTO OF YOURSELF WITH 15 FACTS


It was almost bedtime in this photo :) No makeup no Hair done, just Me :)
Facts:
1. My middle name is Elizabeth
2. I Live in Massachusetts
3. My favorite Color is ocean blue
4. I drive a Volkswagen Jetta
5. My Kids names are Jacob and Matthew
6. My Husband and I have been married 5 years on April 20th
7. I am Bi-polar (and medicated for it LOL)
8. I am a crafty person, I make jewelry, tutus, i sew and i scrapbook
9. I have been a nursing assistant for 4 years
10. I currently work 3rd shift
11. My family is my world
12. I am a shutterbug
13. I like to be spontaneous
14. I love to blog
15. My birthday is May 21st





_________________________________________________________________________________

Day1 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day2 - A picture of you and a person you have been close to for a while.
Day3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day4 - A picture of your favorite night.
Day 5 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 7 - A picture that shows your true self.
Day 8 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 9 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could not imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of you and your friends.
Day 17 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite place.
Day 19 - A picture of a habit you wish you didn't have.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture that confuses you.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you crave alot.
Day 25 - A picture of you last year and how you've changed since then.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

0 comments: