Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

ChunkyMonkeyBumz is looking for some help to get some supplies Please Read

Everyone over at the CMB page have been great fans! We have been playing B-I-N-G-O every night for items that I have made like the bibber's and the bows. We have been doing it that the winner of the Bingo pays for Shipping ($1.50 for USA residents and $2.00 for Canadian residents). That covers some of the cost of materials to make the items and pays for the shipping.

The bibber's I make now, use velcro as a closure. I would LOVE to be able to convert and make the bibber's have snap closures instead of the velcro. Since I have only had 1 sale on the Etsy shop and the only income coming in from the items I am making is the Bingo winners shipping, I can't put anymore $ into the CMB at this point.

So, I am looking for the Loyal ChunkyMonkeyBumz fans to help me out. I am willing to offer products at discounted rates in exchange for donations to get a KAM snaps set with Pliers.

This is the set I would like to get. It is discounted because it has minor defect in the handles ($34.95 with free priority shipping! :-)  ). Which will make no difference in the useage of it. Please look at it HERE: http://www.kamsnaps.com/Pliers-for-Plastic-Snaps/Pliers-for-Plastic-Snaps-Bundle-COSMETIC-DEFECT-p150.html

For a $4.00 Donation towards this I can offer a Bibber & Keychain (Fabrics of choice)

For a $8.00 Donation I can offer 2 months of Advertising on my blog right on top above my navigation bar, 2 Bibber's of choice, and a Fabric Flower

For a $12.00 Donation I can offer 3 months of Advertising on my blog right on top above my navigation bar, 2 Bibber's of choice, and a Fabric Flower & a keychain.

For a $16.00 Donation I can offer 4 months of Advertising on my blog right on top above my navigation bar, 2 Bibber's of choice, and a Fabric Flower, & 2 matching keychains

For a $20.00 Donation I can offer 5 months of Advertising on my blog right on top above my navigation bar, 2 Bibber's of choice, and a Fabric Flower, 2 matching keychains, and a TuTu of choice :)



Please send any donation amount as a gift to my paypal at Breena589 AT hotmail DOT com

This would be greatly appreciated, and it would also help to get my business going more. I love playing bingo and having giveaway for my loyal fans, and I'm hoping my loyal fans can help me out now. Please and Thank you :)

0 comments: