Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

We're going to Pennsylvaina!

So, Since I have vacation from Today until Next Sunday (YAY!) We are going to visit my Stepmother, and Little brothers in Hazleton, PA!

This is such a great thing because I only get to see my brothers Jonathan, and Shane about 2-3 times a year, and My Stepmom and Dad divorced and they moved to PA around Jacob's 1st Birthday, (and Jacob will be 5 in July) I have not been out there since I was about 12 or 13, so this should be a great trip!

I can't wait to share, and document my trip with you! I'll be taking my camera (Sony NEX-3) with me to help capture these memories since this is probably the only time we'll be going out there this year.

Other news:

We have court on April 25th for Jacob! We'll have more news after that day hopefully, and then I can start to plan out whether I will homeschool Jacob in the Fall or if he will attend Public or Private School.

Things are looking up and up for us at this point, and we are hoping to keep it that way. I am so happy right now, and hope things will continue to go good for us! 2011 is going to be a great year!

0 comments: