This is actually my first one, so dont let the title fool you. This is just the number MamaDweeb is on :)
How it works:You read the list of words and answer the list of questions on a vlog. Then, you upload the video to your blog and link up here so we can all go and see how we say things the same or different! It is amazing how many different ways there are to say something and really fun to hear the different accents (or lack of accents) from different places.
I’d love to hear from England, Canada and other countries! Let’s get the Dialect hop global!
** I copied the rules, and the questions/words directly from MamaDweeb**
Library, etcetera, mischievous, ticklish, triathlon, prerogative, candidate, balsamic, grocery, Niche
1. What condiments do you like on your cold cut sandwich?
2. What do you call the small drawer in your dashboard where you keep your insurance information?
3. What is another way people around you say “go to the bathroom”
4. What do you call the thing you write with that is not a pencil?
5. What is another way to say, “take a bath?” (I didn’t know this, but take a tub?)
6. What is another way to say that someone is running around utterly confused? (Like a……)
7.What is another way of saying something creeps you out?
8. Is it Jerry Rigging or Jimmy Rigging?