Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Opening my blog to YOU, My Readers and fans!

So, I have decided to open my blog up to Questions from my readers, suggestions from my readers, and basically anything that you would like to see.

Ask me anything you wish, and I will answer it as honestly as I can, within reason.

I am also looking for guest bloggers, so if anyone would like to write an artical for me, please comment here, and leave me your email and I will email you.

If you want me to write about a specific topic, I will cover that. i am hoping to get more involved in my blog, and would like to have a post written for every day of the week, in addition to my regualr posts. I am going to call this, what I am doing as...

"Reader Interaction"

There will be one post a day. So, PLEASE comment here. I need atleast 7 topis, or questions in order to get started :) I will also link to your blog, or whatever else you would like within reason. so, comeon...Let's get this going :)

Thanks CMB Followers!

0 comments: