Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Would be so Happy, and I am so Excited to Try the NEW FRACTURE!

I am hoping to get a Free Fracture to review!

With a 4 year old boy running around my house, everything is breakable! Fracture is a NEW and Awesome way of displaying a picture! Your picture gets printed right on shatter proof glass, with no sharp edges, and in my house we need that, shatter proof and non sharp...Since Jacob loves to show off the pictures in the house.

You can check out the product at Fracture's website.

If I am among the first 100 participants, i will be writing a follow up post about Fracture with my feedback after testing it out.

I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com.

0 comments: