Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays at Trendy Treehouse

ShutterLoveTuesdays



I am entering the photo contest over at trendy treehouse. This week's theme is "blue". So, Without further ado, my entry.

Photobucket




This picture is my adorable youngest son, in his Moonbeam Bumgenius. We are a cloth diapering household, and love every second of it!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

2 comments:

Meg said...

What a sweet smile! :)

Ruth said...

What a cutie pie! I admire your dedication to cloth diapering. I could never seem to muster the motivation!

I have to apologize because I just saw your comment a few minutes ago, even though you stopped by my blog last Friday. Usually I receive an email when I get a comment, but for some reason it didn't come through. In any case, thanks for the visit & the follow. You have a great blog! I'm now following you back.

living well, spending less