Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays at Trendy Treehouse

ShutterLoveTuesdays


Today is Tuesday, and it's kind of late tonight. But go on over to Trendy Treehouse, where they are having Shutter LOVE Tuesday!

Here is our picture & story:

This actually happened to be taken during us reviews a My Baby's Green OS Pocket Diaper. I was just taking pictures one right after the other, when he posed like this! This is such an adorable picture, and my husband and I have named it, "Baby Model." He just so naturally poses, and has such a personality!

Photobucket

Matthew Joseph, Age 9 months

I hope you enjoy our Shutter Love entry this week!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

OMG I love it! He's too cute.

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Work it, baby!!

That's too cute!! (And funny too!)