Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Free Canvas 11x14 Photo!

The Canvas People have offered a FREE CANVAS photo to you! This is a link for a FREE 11x14 Canvas photo, of your choice! You upload your favorite photo, and they make it for you!

The only pitfall is the $17.95 Shipping and Handling Charge.

I ordered a canvas photo of my boys together in matching Pajammas! It is absolutely adorable, and I cannot wait to recieve it!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO CANVAS PEOPLE TO GET YOUR FREE CANVAS PHOTO!

I will make sure to share what it looks like when it arrives!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to email me at jakenmattsmom [at] gmail [dot] com if you share this with your readers. I ALWAYS love new followers and would love for you to share my blog, and my deal with your followers!

Have a Great Night!

0 comments: