Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

4 Things, and 4 bloggers tagged

I think the title says it all..?



4 Things In My Hand Bag
-Green latex, playtex binky
-digital camera
-baby keys
-my "idea" notepad


4 Things In/On My Desk
-LG Ally Android Phone that is a POS and I absolutely hate!
-Fanta Orange soda 99cent bottle
-Laptop- Toshiba Satellite
-My husbands xbox 360 controller that i took from the baby eariler today


4 Things In My Bedroom (under the mess) lol!
-A sleeping boy
-Phlebotomy School book & supplies
-Suitcase that is half filled to travel to the cousins house
-lots of baby leg warmers



4 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do But Haven’t Yet
(ummm this is HARD, because I usually do what I want… lol)
-go to a celtics game (I only live a half hour away, but lack of $100 per ticket)
-Own a car that DOSENT HAVE an issue
-Have a holiday party where friends actually show up
-go to Pennsylvaina to visit mom #2 & my brothers



4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment
-This Fanta orange soda
-That Matthew is sleeping
-not working at this exact moment
-Law and order thats on TV then CSI



4 Songs I Can’t Get Out Of My Head
-Fly Like A G6
-All I want for Christmas by Miriah Carey
-Bless the broken road
-elmos world theme song



4 Things You Don’t Know About Me
-I miss being a kid
-I'm sick, not just a cold, but sick and could end up in the hospital until they figure out whats wrong with my liver since my ALT is 141
-I love reviewing things i wouldn't normally buy
-I can sing, and absolutely LOVE it.


4 Bloggers I’m Tagging
-Mom Spotted
-Sticky Hands, Boo-Boo's, and whyyy?s
-Life of a Slightly Crunchy SAHM of Drama Queens
-Masshole Mommy

0 comments: