Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Friday Save-a-ganza Part 1!!! Walmart :)

Have you seen some of the great deals that are going to be going on during Black Friday? I have some things that I have specifically picked out for my boys. But we are on a limited budget this year, now with 2 kids to buy for instead of just one. So, I will be shopping Black Friday deals, and online deals which I have started already!

Walmart has some really great things (check your local Walmarts opening time) Here are some things I am going to look for!

Starting at 5:00AM Friday November 26th, 2010 BLACK FRIDAY!

Emerson 32" LCD TV for $198

Phillips Portable DVD Player for $49

Sony Reader for $99

Kodak C183 Digital Camera for $59 (This is the One Button Share camera!!)

Flip HD Camcorder for $99

HP Photosmart Plus Wireless Printer for $74

Nintendo DS Lite for $89

Wii Red Bundle for $249

Video games for $7

Blu Ray Dvd's for $5 each!!

Power Wheels Jeep Ride on for $88

Zhu-Zhu Pets for $4

Hot Wheels for $5

Crayola 73 Piece kit for $8

Toy Story Karate Buzz for $12

Kiddie Land Ride on Baby Toy for $15

Fisher Price Sit to Stand Giraffe for $15

Lego Duplo 71 pc set for $15

Leapfrog Leapster2 for $25, games $19

Disney table & 2 chairs for $19

Baby-Toddler-Kids pajamas for $4

 500 thread count sheets for $20

Bissell Easy Vac for $24

Bath Towels for $1.33

Crockpot-mixer-mini chopper for $2.97

Cricut cartridges for $20

BROTHER Sewing Machine for $50

These are the things that caught my eye. There is actually a lot more on the Walmart Ad which is graciously provided by Blackfriday.com. You can view it here.

The prices reflected are what is stated on the scanned ad. Opinions such as that these are great deals are strictly my own. I wrote this post based and for my own personal use. I was not asked or told or anything by anyone else. I wrote this post because I wanted to. Happy Shopping! This is Part 1 of my Black Friday Save-a-ganza!

0 comments: