Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winners, Winners, Winners, Could it be you??

So, I have been slacking majorly, and verifying entries takes FOREVER! But here are the ones that I have gotten through. I will be emailing today, well actually sending a one mass email, but if you see your name on the list please feel free to email me with your info.

Fracture- Lesley & Coupon Queen Bee (Liz)

Smartmom Teething Bling- Heather R.

My Baby's Green Cloth Diaper- stacythemagnificentmommy

CSNstores $35 Code- J. Lily

Congrats to all, Thank you for entering. More to come soon!

Currently is:

Grovia ALL IN ONE cloth Diaper
Tommee Tippee Feeding pack

Soon Coming is:

Cell Ranger ($149 Value!)
Baby Legs Grab Bag
Dr. Bloom Chewable Jewels
and some I can't think of, stay tuned!

0 comments: