Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Matthews Birthday, Need some ideas! Come and Contribute!

So, I am starting now to plan for Matthews Birthday event.

Matthew will be 1 year old on January 29th :) I can't believe a year has gone by already!

So, in honor of his birthday, I want to do something awesome!

Let's make this a good one! Please suggest things that you would like to see reviewed and/or as a giveaway but we need to make it reasonable. Also I would like suggestions on a length for it. I was thinking maybe January 20th to February 10th. That would be 21 days, so I would be looking to do 10-15 Reviews and giveaways.

I have contacted a sponser as of now. Yes, I know Only ONE, I am slacking!

But I have contacted a few people about Wilton (for baking things) and can't wait to see how it goes! I will keep you updated!

0 comments: