Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, December 6, 2010

I absolutely LOVE Tiny Prints...Look at my amazing Christmas Cards!

I participated in a Tiny Prints blogging program and ended up getting almost $150 in Tiny Prints credits to use at their online store. So far, I have sent my grandmother a birthday card, my stepmother a thinking of you card, and now 15 greeting cards for Christmas...all FREE...you can't get any more frugal than that!

I highly encourage you if you are a blogger to check out twittermoms. I have gotten some great prizes just from doing what they assign as a task...i.e. write a blog post!

If you would like an invite to Twittermoms please leave a comment here with your email, and I will send you an invite.

Check out Tiny Prints great photo gifts and excellent prices, it will be sure to save you some time this year on a few gifts!


Aren't these fantastic? I can't wait to get them! Thanks Tiny Prints!