Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Kids Gifts, not done shopping yet :)

Last year Jacob had an amazing huge Christmas! $500 later, and he had everything a kid could dream of!

This year, we got them a lot fo little odds and ends that I have already wrapped, but some I havent wrapped yet. We got a Wii for the family, and jacob asked for only one thing, and it was Stinky the garbarge truck. Jacob wanted to get Matthew the Laugh and Learn Kitchen, which I had already planned on getting, but this is Jacobs gift to Matthew, and then we got Matthew a Go and grow giraffe.

I still have some shopping to do, and I am still waiting on things i dont even remember in the mail, but overall, it's going to be an amazing Christmas this year for my boys. I have off from work the 24th, 25th, 26th, and the 27th which is even better!

Here's the "big" gifts this year before I wrap them! I dont mean big as in large, or big as expensive, however the garbarge truck was $62 and the Wii was $149, I consider big as how much they are going to like them :)

0 comments: