Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, December 20, 2010

To my son Jacob.

My how time has flown, this time four years ago, you were just a baby. Now you are an opinionated little man! You are getting older and taller, by the day, and I just wanted to take a moment to remind you how much mommy loves you. Some day you will be old enough to understand everything that has gone on in your young life, and you will understand that everything happens for a reason. Most of the time, those reasons are unknown.

You'll be old enough for school next fall, and you'll make some great friends. Probably some, I wont approve of, but we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it. You are a catholic child, and we've been slacking on having you baptised, not because we want to, but it will be done soon, both you and your little brother will be baptised.

I can't believe how smart you are at such a young age, and I always want you to reach for the stars, you will be something great one day, and I can't wait to see it!

I love you Jacob, you are my first born boy, and I know there will be times that you will mess up, and that's okay because we will forgive you because that is what parent's do. Both Daddy and I love you, and you are our little man. I can't wait to see your face when you open your presents on Christmas! I know you wont stay little forever, but you always will be our little man. I Love You Jacob William.

Love Mommy.

Jacob William Age 4

0 comments: