Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, December 20, 2010

To my son Matthew- almost 1 year

Matthew,

Boy how time has flown this year! It seems like just last week you were this little baby in my arms. Now your a crawling, almost walking, almost toddler with a mind of your own! You have such a personality I have to add! I just can't believe how smart you are, and not even a year old.

But, you need to start talking some real words soon! Mama, or Dada would be nice, first off, instead of calling us "ehhhh" and "eeeee." You've said mum once, but it just didn't stick, you prefered "ehhhh."

I remember when you rolled over two times in a row, and it scared you and you cried, I thought it was cute! Since the day you have been born, you have been stuck to me like glue, and I am not complaining, I absolutly love it! You are such a cuddle bug, not as much anymore unless you are tired or don't feel well. This I am finding is only because you are crawling and so adventurous.

You look up to your big brother, and although he is only 4 and doesn't understand that you don't know how to share yet, and that everything is not "yours" he does his best to play with you and teach you. You'll learn to share with eachother when you get older.

I just can't believe my little baby is almost a year old. in 1 1/2 months you will be a year old, and I think I am going to cry. I can't imagine my life without you, and I love you my cuddlebug!

Love,
Mommy

Matthew 1 day old

Matthew at 10 months old

0 comments: