Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Makes You Feel Lucky? #Free Redbox Rentals!

Find a Penny and Pick it up, then all day you’ll have good luck!


I ALWAYS pick up a penny if I find one lying around. However, another tale be told is that it has to be HEADS up. SO, I only pick it up if its heads up, if it’s tails up, it stays where it is.

I never play the lottery, but when I do, it’s usually after we have had Chinese food, and I had a fortune cookie with the “lucky” numbers. I play those numbers and even though they do not win, they make me feel lucky until I lose (LOL)

When I “Gotta Feeling” (No, not the song, lol) that something good is going to happen I feel lucky, even when it’s doesn’t “happen” I still feel I had a “lucky” day. It changes your outlook on good things and bad, and it all evens itself out.

My Children make me feel lucky everyday. They make me feel lucky that I am alive to spend this time with them. My children and my family are my world! I am so lucky to have them and to share everything with them. I wouldn’t be me without my kids.

So, Why am I telling you about what makes me feel lucky?...

Redbox is holding a “Lucky to have friends like you” promotion right now until 3/17/11. For every friend you refer who reserves a DVD online through your promotional link, you will recieve a FREE rental credit! How much better can it get than that? This is an unlimited amount of FREE rentals you can earn! Head on over to Redbox HERE to see what all of the buzz is about!

Want to help me earn free rentals? Click here to help me earn free rentals so my family and I can be lucky and watch some way cool movies!

Plus, if you’re Irish, you already have luck :-) With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner; you can share the luck of the Irish even if you’re not!

So, come check out what Redbox is offering for this promotion, and I guarentee you that you do not want to miss this one! So, Spread the word about redbox and you'll earn a free online rental credit every time a friend rents online using your referral link through March 17th.

DISCLAIMER: I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.

0 comments: