Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Name Change! Take a look!

So, I have decided to change the name of my blog once again...It just seems so "like" everyone else if you know what I mean? My small business is Named ChunkyMonkeyBumz so that will be the new name of our blog! However, we will still be the same blog, with everything the same still!

I am so excited to be getting bigger and attracting more of a group of mamas, and grand mothers, and dads, ect.

I always love reading your comments, and love to reply to them, but I need to figure out how to! I may be good with some things but internet is not one of them!

But, you can still call me The Boys Mama :)

Thanks for being such Loyal Followers! <3

0 comments: