Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Monday, May 23, 2011

I just had to share my SAVINGS tonight!!! 97% savings!!

I went to my local Shaws tonight, and got 7 items for $0.94 cents! Yes you read it correctly! Under $1.00!

Shaws is local to New England, I'm not sure about anywhere else...but Shaws doubles coupons up to 99 cents. So 50 cents off becomes a dollar off, and so on...

I got 6 20oz bottles of Sierra Mist and 1 cup of Yoplait yogurt



(this is our cellar overflow fridge)

Each 20oz bottle was $1.49
The Yoplait yogurt was $0.69

I used (6) $0.50 cents off 1 coupons which each went to $1.00 off 1 :-)

Then my coupon for the Yoplait yogurt was for a FREE cup from previous Facebook promotion.

Then when you cash a check at Shaw's which is where I cash my paychecks every week and they give you a coupon for $2.00 off your next purchase, so I used that too!

Then that's what made my total less than $1.00!! Yay! See my receipt pictures below! This was an excellent checkout!




Total savings: $6.69!


I'll be sharing more short money saving shopping trips in the near future!!

Thanks for reading! Feel free to post a link in the comments to a post about your shopping savings!!

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

shaji said...

Dear Blogger,

I appreciate your effort for creating this blog. This blog will help some way, for some, one day. Keep doing the work for the peace and harmony of our universe. Our life is very short to do everything we want to do. So only do things that others like. Do not give pain to anybody.

Anyway, thanks a lot. God Bless you!!!

http://tinyurl.com/5u4uvhh

http://www.aweber.com/?212916