Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Like it Spicey! #salsacraving

I like it Spicey & Hot!

Wait...What are you thinking about?
GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!

I'm talking about Salsa!

Salsa is a great party favor or side dish at a BBQ. Put it with some cheese & Tortilla chips, and {BAM}, Instant Pleasure!

There's a GREAT recipe that I would love to make (If my family liked spicey food like I do), and it looks fantastic, and even the horriblest of cooks could make it! Its that simple!


You will need:

2 Mini Bagels (Toasted)
1/4 cup(s) Mexi-Cheese
1/2 cup(s) Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
1/4 cup(s) red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup(s) mango, chopped
1/4 cup(s) orange pepper, chopped
1/4 cup(s) Salsa Sensations Medium Salsa
2 tablespoon(s) Sour Cream
1 tablespoon(s) chpped cilantro
2 qty limes, juiced
1 qty avaocado, sliced

Please Note: Preparation Time: 25 minutes Cooking Time: 1 minutes Serves: 4

Combine black beans, peppers, mango, cilantro and lime juice. Let sit.

Toast Mini Bagels in toaster oven. Top with cheese and microwave for 10 seconds. Top with black bean salad, Sensational Salsa, sour cream, avocado and cilantro.

Serve Immediately.

These photos make it seem even more delicious!



I want to be a better Blogger!
Help me to win a trip to Blogher '11 this year!
Tweet with me using the Hashtag #salsacraving

Let's Show Salsa Sensations that I can represent their brand to infinity and beyond!
Let's Rock this party!


*photo's courtsey of Salsa Sensations as well as the Recipe. You can find more recipes HERE as well as siging up for their newsletter, and for valuable coupons.


 


3 comments:

Michelle said...

This sounds delicious!! I think I'll look for this salsa next time I'm out at the store. Yum! Thank you for sharing this!!

J Adams said...

<3 Salsa! Thanks for that recipe. I've never put salsa on bagels before, but it sounds great.

Unknown said...

Looks and sounds very yummy! It doesn't seem like it would be too spicy to me. Probably be a great lunch for my kids. Thanks for sharing.