Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Friday, June 3, 2011

I will Blog for Salsa! #Salsacraving

Please Send Me To Blogher '11!!

Blogher is a blog conference that every blogger DREAMS of attending!

This conference is being held in San Diego, California in August this year, and with us living in Massachusetts, it's a little easier said than done.

However, Salsa Sensations is offering one LUCKY Blogger the chance to attend, all expenses paid! This would be a dream come true for me, since unless I am sponsored, I am unable to attend.

I would love to become a better blogger, not only for myself, but for my family. Blogging can take you in many directions, depending on your readers, and topics. This blog focuses on our trials, and efforts, and fails of parenting, and along the way, we rave about products we LOVE and rant about products, that do not fit our standards.

This conference could teach me all about these things. I am asking YOU, my readers to help me get to Blogher '11 this year.

Here's how you can help!

1. Tweet with me using the hashtag #salsacraving
This would get the conversation started!
2. Comment on this post!
Any comment will do! I love all and any feedback.
3. Share me
Share me with your friends and family, and get them to start reading and commenting on my rants and raves :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I couldn't think of a more deserving lady to go!! I hope they pick you Sabreena. You're going to do great!!

J Adams said...

I hope you get this! It would be fabulous to see you win and learn such awesome things at BlogHer!

Unknown said...

What a great thing to be able to win, especially for a "new" blogger. I am sure it would be pretty exciting to get to go.