Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

THANKS FOR RUNING CHRISTMAS!!

My Inlaws officially ruined our Family Christmas.

TREAT YOUR GRANDCHILDREN EQUALLY!

 HOPE YOU GOT MATTHEW AS MUCH AS YOU GOT JACOB FOR CHRISTMAS! BUT PROBABLY NOT, YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T GET MATTHEW ANYTHING AT ALL, AND THAT IS JUST HORRIBLE GRANDPARENTING IF YOU GOT ONE CHILD MORE THAN THE OTHER. YOU NEED TO BE EQUAL WHEN BUYING FOR BROTHERS, BECAUSE THAT SHOWS THAT IF YOU DO NOT, THAT YOU LOVE ONE CHILD MORE THAN THE OTHER, BUT IN THIS CASE, THAT YOU LOVE JACOB, AND YOU DON'T LOVE MATTEW AT ALL.

MATTHEW IS TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND NOW, BUT I REMEMBER WHEN ONE OF MY GRANDMOTHERS ONLY WANTED TO TAKE JONATHAN, AND NOT ME, AND HOW JONATHAN WOULD GET MORE FOR CHRISTMAS THAN I DID AS KIDS. I DONT WANT MY KIDS TO FEEL HOW I DID, OR HOW HURT I WAS AT THAT TIME.

So, Thanks, I didn't know that family was capable of doing this to each other. You couldn't even be bothered to answer the phone on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi im a fan on facebook and i also follow you here at your blog! is this the right way to enter to win a bumgenius diaper?
thanks!
laura bentley
laurapizza5@aol.com

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Hi... Happy Wednesday, a little early!
I have some giveaways going on if you're interested, I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.